FEBRUARY 15TH 2019
B L A C K I E
What is GLITCHFEST?
GLITCHFEST is a digital art and music festival exploring the relationship between humans, visuals, and sound. Two stages of music with EDM and Hip Hop. GLITCHFEST rises in Houston as en emerging new festival that is taking the charge of brining a new festival experience to this city. What makes GLITCHFEST different is it's loud, provocative, expirimental, and psychedelic nature. GLITCHFEST will be the festival you will never forget.
How old must I be to attend GLITCHFEST
GLITCHFEST is an 18+ event.
I have not received my order confirmation email. What should I do?
If you do not see your order confirmation in your inbox, make sure to check your spam folder. If you still do not see your order confirmation, please visit Loop-1's help center.
Can I get a refund?
All sales are final and non-transferable. No refunds, no exchanges, no-resale.
What should I bring?
- WINTER-FRIENDLY ITEMS such as a hoodie, jacket, scarf, gloves, beanies, etc.
- PERSONAL CAMERAS with no detachable lenses
- CASH (SMALL BILLS) AND CREDIT CARDS. Cash will be accepted for food, drinks, and memorabilia, and credit cards will be accepted as well. There is no need to purchase food/drink tickets first. ATMs will be available at festival grounds as well.
- EAR PROTECTION is highly recommended
What can’t I bring?
- PETS of any kind
- MOTORIZED VEHICLES
- TENTS, CANOPIES, or other big pointy obstructions
- WEAPONS of any kind
- NO WATER OR ANY OTHER LIQUID OR FOOD IS ADMITTED (as required by the City of Houston)
- Any item that can be used as a means to disturb the peace, endanger the safety of the crowd, and/or inflict damage to people and goods
Entry conditions for all guests
- All guests and their belongings are subject to search
- Allowed and prohibited items are subject to change at any time without notice
- GLITCHFEST and private security personnel at the entrances reserve the right to make the final determination on allowed and prohibited items
- Any prohibited item that is surrendered to security at search points will not be returned
- If you need medicine with you at GLITCHFEST:
- Prescription medications are allowed only in the original prescription bottle, pills in the bottle must match the printed description on the label, and the person bearing the bottle much have valid government-issued photo identification that matches the name on the prescription printed on the bottle — do not mix multiple prescriptions in a single bottle and only bring the dosage prescribed for a single day.
- Over-the-counter medications are allowed in reasonable quantity provided they are new and in the original, factory-sealed container — vitamins are not allowed.
- Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Government Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter the GLITCHFEST property with a concealed handgun.
Can I take photos and video at GLITCHFEST?
NO PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, OR AUDIO RECORDING EQUIPMENT WILL BE ALLOWED. If you are a member of the press and need media access, please contact email@example.com
Are outside sales allowed at GLITCHFEST?
NO UNAUTHORIZED VENDING, SALES, SOLICITATIONS, OR PROMOTIONS. If you are interested in any of these things, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Can my band play?
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com
Who can I get in touch with?
For all ticketing inquires, please visit www.loop-1.com
GLITCHFEST aims to make the festival experience one that you won’t forget. That being said, memories of people making you feel uncomfortable or harassed are the kinds of memories we will avoid at all costs. GLITCHFEST does not tolerate any kind of harassment, from non-consensual touching to inappropriate comments. We want all participants to immediately notify GLITCHFEST security or staff if they experience or witness these kinds of behaviors as we will work to make sure it doesn’t happen again so that you feel safe at the festival.
GLITCHFEST has a zero-tolerance policy for harassment of any kind and we want to make sure everyone feels comfortable in the festival environment regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender presentation, sexual orientation, age, body size, disability, appearance, religion, citizenship, or pregnancy.
Harassment includes (but is not limited to): inappropriate physical contact, harassing or non-consensual photography or recording, offensive comments, verbal or physical intimidation, stalking, and physical assault.